Wednesday, June 29, 2011

my phone book is on the van in front of me

Random thought for today:

As I was driving home from work I was thinking about all the phone numbers that I'm picking up off of vans and service trucks.  I used to never get phone numbers for garage door repair, painters, lawn care, or other services this way.  I did what every child-less person does... I google it.  But with my little one.. it's hard to get online even for a second as he wants or needs something...and then making a phone call with him awake is almost impossible as he loves to "talk" on the phone too and doesn't much like it when he can't have it.  So I make all my phone calls (hands free for safety) in the car these days as I drive to and from work. I wonder how many other mamas with little ones have turned to the van in front of them for their phone book too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do LOVE reading your comments. Thanks for visiting.