Tuesday, November 22, 2011

afternoon photowalkin'

Avi and I have been taking a walk around sunset every afternoon.  Yesterday we took the camera with us. We walk to a park within spitting distance from our home... and just beyond that is a small wetlands and habitat. 


a new favorite photo of us.


a robin... he pooped seconds before I shot this photo.


 a new favorite trail.


some stop and smell the roses... I stop and kiss my bird.


little legs take him far.


another favorite moment.


a closer look.


the path ahead.


the wetlands.


mirror image. 



"nee-nee" break


reflection in the reeds.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful documentation & memory of your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, love that first photo of you two. all of them really, but that first one is a framer. ox to you three.

    ReplyDelete

I really do LOVE reading your comments. Thanks for visiting.