"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."
This week's treasures include:
- the beautiful relationship between these two.
- his excitement and hesitancy every time we feed the neighbor's goats.
- the mirror that I see when I look at this one chewing on grass "just like Ema".
- that Avi is growing up knowing, first hand, that we share this planet with many.
- that even when I hate the many things that are wrong with this country... I also love it too.
- these hands: curious, gentle, helping, and finding that anything can be a toy.
- anything. grass makes a great tub toy.
- living a slow enough life to have moments like these.
- that co-sleeping is still working for us.