Monday, January 21, 2013

then.and.now


number.fourteen
 But what minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars, and each moment is a day. 
Benjamin Disraeli
                                                                                                                                                                                                        
 Avi and Carter :: When 3 months made a difference.

Carter and Avi :: And today.

Inviting you to join me in my Monday ritual ::: link up with your own then.and.now 

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!! They look so happy in the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ritual; I love it!

    This is a variation on your theme, but it's all I've got to play along for now :)

    http://www.aisforakari.com/2010/09/heirloom-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, he was such a wee lad wasn't he. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do LOVE reading your comments. Thanks for visiting.