Friday, December 23, 2011

(This Moment)

{this moment} - {these moments} A Friday ritual. A single photo lots of photos - no words a few words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
 helping hands.

 co-pilots

 coming together

 sharing applesauce

 proof of a visitor.

early morning chores.

 french toast apple goodness (my wife made for me).


an adventure in five photos.

 and he's down...

face in the snow.

 and still smiling.

adventure continues.





inspired by soulemama

1 comment:

  1. Love the birdie prints in the snow. And the snow! And your boy's joy at being in it.
    May I say have a happy Christmas? You know what I mean right?

    ReplyDelete

I really do LOVE reading your comments. Thanks for visiting.