Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nine

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.  ~Thornton Wilder


A few of this weeks treasures with some random musings along the way!!


 "Ovals"
 Getting my Mojo back!
 Our nanny texted this photo to Jenn and me while we were at work :: play-dough and garlic press!
 Woke up late on Monday morning with no plan :: at 9:50 a.m. we have this! I love community.
While I have been in the kitchen more (yay!) :: Avi has been doing some food experimenting of his own. His recipe:  water, lots of sea salt, 3 apples and a mason jar. 
 I had to giggle at myself a bit :: Look at what I'm making - Tomato-less Bolognese.
 But it turned out great and tasted delicious over these zucchini noodles :: now what to do with those tomatoes?
 Redeeming myself a little after this happened :: a more patient Ema following her son's lead!
This bear we found at the farmer's market (stuffed) :: but there have been sightings of a mama and two cubs in our neighborhood. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful moments, love Avi in the kitchen experimenting and your community, awesome! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was 10, there was a black bear in my grandmothers backyard. Scary! She lived in town too. Now I worry about our neighborhood bobcat! He likes our backyard despite the 6 foot brick wall.

    Lovely moments once again. I'm so glad you got your groove back mama! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so wonderful that you have that community for you and yours to enjoy. Avi shows great promise in the kitchen! He handles a garlic press superbly!

    ReplyDelete

I really do LOVE reading your comments. Thanks for visiting.