Friday, August 31, 2012

(these [Nine] Moments)

Yes, once again... a little bit of Thursday for Friday! 

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.  ~Thornton Wilder


 The clouds, the mountains, the water -- my son and I :: Thank you Reji for capturing this moment.   
 Pro Cycling Challenge :: fun to walk to the end of our street and see this!
Early Sunday morning walk :: I would have missed this if I stayed in bed!
Avi's smash up of downward dog and a head stand :: "namaste to each other", he says.
We turn the corner to come home and find a llama grazing alone in front of the nearby elementary school :: I love our neighborhood. 
 We went to the Carousel of Happiness for our lovely friend Lola Mae's 2nd birthday. To say Avi was nervous is an understatement. "Go outside", he said, clinging to me and mama, when we asked if he just wanted to sit and watch his friends go around and around. But when we got home, he made a Carousel out of his own animals and rode them around and around :: I LOVE this kid!!
Morning chicken chores followed by strawberry picking -- all with his baby :: Did I just say I LOVE this kid? What a good papa he will be someday!
 Avi LOVES blueberries :: just not with his cereal.  
 A little water, sand, mud, clothes :: why not? 

10 comments:

  1. All sweet moments. The first one is my fav! Enjoy your trip lovelies! See you next week! ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa. so rarely am I in front of the camera. I love it too!

      Delete
  2. That one with Avi picking the berries...Melt! So precious! I hope all is well with you and you are enjoying work! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that last picture is hilarious. all squeezed into his water table. too funny. and was that like a wild goat crossing the street??
    here is our moment: http://onemamasjourney.blogspot.com/2012/08/this-moment_31.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not a wild goat... we have some neighbors with goats and the owner was out there with them - getting them to "mow" the grass between the fence and the road... they get a little excited sometimes and venture into the road.

      Delete
  4. Lovely moments. A trip? Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we had a long weekend in Portland Or. it was a good time!

      Delete
  5. He is such a little character! I love the new yoga pose and the water/mud table. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I really do LOVE reading your comments. Thanks for visiting.